SlipStream NAT firewall bypass, MS Police use Ring doorbell cams.
- Let's Encrypt's cross-signed root expires next year
- Chrome updates on Windows, macOS, Linux, and Android to remove 0-day vulnerability
- Mattel, Compel, Capcom, and Campari fall to ransomware attacks
- iOS 14.2 fixes three 0-day vulnerabilities
- Introducing the Tianfu Cup: China's version of the Pwn2Own hacker competition
- November’s Patch Tuesday
- The Great Encryption Dilemma hits Europe
- Ring Doorbells to be tapped in a trial by local Police
- WordPress plugins are a hot mess for security
- SlipStream NAT Firewall Bypass
We invite you to read our show notes at https://www.grc.com/sn/SN-792-Notes.pdf
Download or subscribe to this show at https://twit.tv/shows/security-now.
You can submit a question to Security Now! at the GRC Feedback Page.