Carnival Cruise hack, ZeroLogon, Five Eyes vs Encryption.
- Chrome gets 86’d!
- Carnival Cruise Line Hack
- The largest company you've never heard of gets hit by ransomware hackers
- No connection logs? In France, you go to jail!
- Hacking the Apple
- ZeroLogon, the FBI, DHS and our forthcoming election security
- The revenge of DNT, as GPC, now enhanced with legislation
- The Anti-E2EE drumbeat beats yet again
We invite you to read our show notes at https://www.grc.com/sn/SN-788-Notes.pdf
Download or subscribe to this show at https://twit.tv/shows/security-now.
You can submit a question to Security Now! at the GRC Feedback Page.