Amazon flying security cam, ZeroLogon on GitHub, ransomware roundup.
- What could possibly go wrong: Amazon/Ring's autonomous flying home security webcam
- Evil ransomware gang deposited $1 million of bitcoin in a hacker recruitment drive
- Over this past weekend, Universal Health Services was hit by a huge Ryuk ransomware
- One week ago, there were three ZeroLogon exploits on GitHub. Today there are more than fit on the first page of search results
- Security Fixes in Chrome's v85.0.4183.121 Release
- The VPN you choose DOES make a difference.
- A “Ransomware Goldrush”
We invite you to read our show notes at https://www.grc.com/sn/SN-786-Notes.pdf
Download or subscribe to this show at https://twit.tv/shows/security-now.
You can submit a question to Security Now! at the GRC Feedback Page.