Chrome vs abusive ads, patch Tuesday palooza.
- BlindSide and BLURtooth
- Chrome gets tough on abusive ads
- The last hurrah for IE & Flash exploits
- Chromium Edge on Win10: Forcing the issue
- Edge enables “Ask me...” for each download
- Patch Tuesday Palooza!
- Excessive SSD Defragging also fixed
- The WordPress File Manager flaw... two weeks downstream
- Zoom... now with 2FA
- New Raccoon attack
We invite you to read our show notes at https://www.grc.com/sn/SN-784-Notes.pdf
Download or subscribe to this show at https://twit.tv/shows/security-now.
You can submit a question to Security Now! at the GRC Feedback Page.