Sep 1st 2020
Security Now 782
I Know What You Did Last Summer
Hosted by Steve Gibson, Leo Laporte
Russian Tries to Hack Tesla, Web Browser History Research
Records live every Tuesday at 4:30pm Eastern / 1:30pm Pacific / 20:30 UTC.
Russian tries to hack Tesla, web browser history research.
- Chrome 85 security features
- Russian Attempts to Cyber Attack Tesla
- More EMV Standard monetary transaction method problems
- Watch this video on Covid testing
- I Know What You Did Last Summer: research on web browsing histories
We invite you to read our show notes at https://www.grc.com/sn/SN-782-Notes.pdf
Download or subscribe to this show at https://twit.tv/shows/security-now.
You can submit a question to Security Now! at the GRC Feedback Page.
For 16kbps versions, transcripts, and notes (including fixes), visit Steve's site: grc.com, also the home of the best disk maintenance and recovery utility ever written Spinrite 6.