Ransomware hits Jack Daniel's, Iranian Script-Kiddies, how ransomware happens.
- SpiKey: using the sound of a key to determine its shape
- What do The University of Utah, Jack Daniel’s Whiskey, and Carnival Cruise Lines all have in common? Ransomware
- A Remote Code Execution in Chrome’s WebGL
- How ransomware happens: email phishing, remote desktop protocol compromise, and software vulnerability
- Emergency Windows update!
- Iranian script-kiddies using RDP to deploy Dharma ransomware
- The Zero-Day Initiative turns 15
We invite you to read our show notes at https://www.grc.com/sn/SN-781-Notes.pdf
Download or subscribe to this show at https://twit.tv/shows/security-now.
You can submit a question to Security Now! at the GRC Feedback Page.