Microsoft acts badly, Canon ransomware, Mozilla tries to pivot.
- When Microsoft doesn't act responsibly: Parts 1 and 2
- Snap Your Dragon / "Achilles: Small Chip, Big Peril"
- 3rd largest Patch Tuesday ever
- Mozilla pivoting to VPN, future uncertain
- The other ransomware shoe drops at Canon
- Software glitch in California's COVID case reporting
- Threema gets E2EE Video Calls
We invite you to read our show notes at https://www.grc.com/sn/SN-780-Notes.pdf
Download or subscribe to this show at https://twit.tv/shows/security-now.
You can submit a question to Security Now! at the GRC Feedback Page.