- Here's how Twitter was hacked. How can we prevent the next Twitter hack?
- Cloudflare outage takes out huge swath of American internet, including Down Detector. All internet got sent to Atlanta.
- Zoom's vanity URL flaw: when is a "zero day" not a zero day?
- Not all VPNs are created equal.
- Apple updated its iOS and macOS with a handful of useful security patches.
- SigRed: “This is not just another vulnerability.”
- And speaking of last week's July Patch Tuesday...
- “Firefox Send” is still not receiving.
- A tale of two counterfeits.
We invite you to read our show notes at https://www.grc.com/sn/SN-776-Notes.pdf
Download or subscribe to this show at https://twit.tv/shows/security-now.
You can submit a question to Security Now! at the GRC Feedback Page.