Jul 14th 2020
Security Now 775
Hosted by Steve Gibson, Leo Laporte
EARN IT is Still Evil, Google Tsunami
Records live every Tuesday at 4:30pm Eastern / 1:30pm Pacific / 20:30 UTC.
EARN IT is still evil, Google tsunami.
- Mozilla suspends “Send” due to persistent malware abuse
- Zoom fixed a new RCE affecting Windows 7 and earlier systems
- The EARN IT bill, take II is still just as bad as the original
- Google bans ads on stalkerware
- A Chinese Internet equipment vendor in the hot seat
- Locating hidden drone operators
- Rampant Router Insecurities
- Tsunami: Google's open-source enterprise network vulnerability scanner
We invite you to read our show notes at https://www.grc.com/sn/SN-775-Notes.pdf
Download or subscribe to this show at https://twit.tv/shows/security-now.
You can submit a question to Security Now! at the GRC Feedback Page.
For 16kbps versions, transcripts, and notes (including fixes), visit Steve's site: grc.com, also the home of the best disk maintenance and recovery utility ever written Spinrite 6.