Boston bans face recognition, bad passwords.
- Boston bans facial recognition
- 123456 is still the most popular password
- iOS 14 catches Linked-In, Tik Tok, and others red handed!
- US-CERT notes two Emergency Windows Updates
- HackerOne shares their top 10 public bug bounty programs
- Sony launches PlayStation bug bounty program with rewards of $50K+
- F5 Networks patches a highest-severity vulnerability
We invite you to read our show notes at https://www.grc.com/sn/SN-774-Notes.pdf
Download or subscribe to this show at https://twit.tv/shows/security-now.
You can submit a question to Security Now! at the GRC Feedback Page.