Congress wants to kill encryption & face recognition.
- New information about Ripple20
- The Facial Recognition and Biometric Technology Moratorium Act wants to kill face recognition
- The Lawful Access to Encrypted Data Act wants to kill encryption
- Michigan State's legislative House passed the "Microchip Protection Act"
- Apple forces the industry down to one-year web browser certificate lifespans
- Safari to eschew 16 new web API’s for the sake of user privacy
- Apple also got on the DoH & DoT bandwagon
- Mozilla + Comcast + DoH: Strange Bedfellows
- Don't forget about VirusTotal
We invite you to read our show notes at https://www.grc.com/sn/SN-773-Notes.pdf
Download or subscribe to this show at https://twit.tv/shows/security-now.
You can submit a question to Security Now! at the GRC Feedback Page.