Thunderbolt security flaw, Zoom buys Keybase.
- Why the ThunderSpy Thunderbolt security flaw is such a big deal
- Zoom purchases Keybase to fix encryption
- Firefox 76 released with new features
- But Firefox 76 broke Amazon's Assistant!
- Hallelujah!! Edge moves to silence those annoying notification requests.
- Critical WordPress plugin bugs present on over one million sites
- Critical vBulletin patch
- Samsung has patched a CRITICAL bug affecting the past 6 years of Smartphones
- DefCon and Black Hat 2020 go virtual
We invite you to read our show notes at https://www.grc.com/sn/SN-766-Notes.pdf
Download or subscribe to this show at https://twit.tv/shows/security-now.
You can submit a question to Security Now! at the GRC Feedback Page.