Zoom Fixes Security, EARN IT is Evil, Tor in Trouble
- Zoom gets big-name help with security fixes
- Google updates Chrome to v81.0.4044.113 to squash a critical flaw
- FTP in Chrome lives another day! Google “undepreciates” FTP.
- Windows Patch Tuesday for April 2020 fixes 113 vulnerabilities
- “Basic Authentication” lives another day! Due to COVID-19, Microsoft and Google will keep “Basic Authentication" around for a little while longer
- EARN IT Act: call your Senator before it is too late!
- Tor Project fires over 1/3 of its staff
- Cloudflare dumps Google's reCAPTCHA
We invite you to read our show notes at https://www.grc.com/sn/SN-763-Notes.pdf
Download or subscribe to this show at https://twit.tv/shows/security-now.
You can submit a question to Security Now! at the GRC Feedback Page.