Zoom is a security nightmare - from zoombombing to encryption issues, Steve Gibson runs down Zoom's security concerns. Plus, Jitsi is a great alternative!
- Mozilla just patched a pair of CRITICAL 0-days
- Eight security bugs eliminated from Chrome last week
- Safari gets a bunch of very important fixes
- Chrome and Edge join Mozilla in postponing the deprecation of TLS v1.0 and v1.1
- Chrome team reversing themselves on the enforcement of Same Site cookies
- Edge with Vertical Tabs and Smart Copy
- The return of STIR & SHAKEN
- Cloudflare has added Parental Control to their 22.214.171.124 DNS service
- Cloudflare's new service accidentally blocks LGBTQIA+ sites
We invite you to read our show notes at https://www.grc.com/sn/SN-761-Notes.pdf
Download or subscribe to this show at https://twit.tv/shows/security-now.
You can submit a question to Security Now! at the GRC Feedback Page.