Feb 25th 2020
Security Now 755
Apple's Cert Surprise
Hosted by Steve Gibson, Leo Laporte
Win 10 Lost Profile Bug, 4G/5G Attack
Records live every Tuesday at 4:30pm Eastern / 1:30pm Pacific / 20:30 UTC.
This Week's Security News:
- More Windows 10 lost profile pain
- A micropatch for the jscript.dll problem
- Coming in the next Feature Release (Win10 2004): optional device driver updates
- A new attack on 4G LTE and 5G
- Starting today: DoH by default on Firefox
- A new next-generation WebAssembly sandbox is coming first to Linux and Mac and then to Windows
- Chrome was just updated to close a 0-day attack
- Safari will only trust certificates with a validity of 398 days or less
Download or subscribe to this show at https://twit.tv/shows/security-now.
You can submit a question to Security Now! at the GRC Feedback Page.
For 16kbps versions, transcripts, and notes (including fixes), visit Steve's site: grc.com, also the home of the best disk maintenance and recovery utility ever written Spinrite 6.