This Week's Security News:
- More Windows 10 lost profile pain
- A micropatch for the jscript.dll problem
- Coming in the next Feature Release (Win10 2004): optional device driver updates
- A new attack on 4G LTE and 5G
- Starting today: DoH by default on Firefox
- A new next-generation WebAssembly sandbox is coming first to Linux and Mac and then to Windows
- Chrome was just updated to close a 0-day attack
- Safari will only trust certificates with a validity of 398 days or less
Download or subscribe to this show at https://twit.tv/shows/security-now.
You can submit a question to Security Now! at the GRC Feedback Page.