- Twitter, Google, and Facebook tell Clearview AI to stop stealing your face to catch crooks
- The NIST is testing methods to recover data from smashed smartphones
- Whoa! We get to REMAIN with Security Essentials under Windows 7!
- Microsoft drops a fix for the wallpaper stretch black screen
- Windows 7 users are being told: “You don't have permission to shut down this computer.”
- Win10 Firefox users being “reminded” about Edge
- Last week Google closed an Android RCE flaw in the BlueTooth daemon.
- Data Exfiltration Technique of the Week
- CIA Uses Crypto AG to spy on the world
- Chrome 80 appeared last week with its implementation of the updated handling of the optional “SameSite” enforcement cookie property
We invite you to read our show notes at https://www.grc.com/sn/SN-753-Notes.pdf
Download or subscribe to this show at https://twit.tv/shows/security-now.
You can submit a question to Security Now! at the GRC Feedback Page.