This Week's Stories:
- - L1D Eviction Sampling becomes “CacheOut”
- - Only one final version of Windows?
- - Windows 7 and the Free Software Foundation
- - Windows 7's final patch broke wallpaper stretching
- - RCE Exploit for Windows RDP Gateway Demoed by Researcher
- - Google more than doubles its own bug bounty record
- - The return of Roskomnadzor!
- - Facebook DID get fined, but not by Russia
- - who exactly owns our biometric data?
- - Avast Jumpshot missed the hoop
- - An Update on the WireGuard VPN in the Linux kernel
- - In this week's Best Hack of the New Decade... a little red wagon
Download or subscribe to this show at https://twit.tv/shows/security-now.
You can submit a question to Security Now! at the GRC Feedback Page.