This Week's Stories:
- Is Apple actually encrypting our iCloud storage backups?
- 250 Million Microsoft Customer Support Records Exposed Online
- New York state is aiming to ban the use of public funds for Ransomware
- New Muhstik Botnet Attacks Target Tomato Routers
- Chrome under attack from browser extensions
- Firefox under attack from browser extensions
- NIST publishes a new Privacy Framework
- Hacker Leaks More Than 500K Telnet Credentials for IoT Devices
- A Welcome “Micro Patch” for the Windows IE jscript.dll 0-day vulnerability
- SHA-1 is a Shambles.
Download or subscribe to this show at https://twit.tv/shows/security-now.
You can submit a question to Security Now! at the GRC Feedback Page.