This Week's Stories:
- iPhones join Android in being a Google account security key.
- How much "substantive assistance" did Apple provide in the Pensacola investigation?
- A brand new serious Internet Explorer 0-day
- Giving Windows an additional Edge
- FBI says nation-state actors breached a US city government and a US financial entity by exploiting Pulse Secure VPN servers.
- Critical new Windows Remote Desktop Gateway (RD Gateway) remote code execution vulnerability
- SQRL for Drupal
- Microsoft issues security update to fix "CurveBall" vulnerability
Download or subscribe to this show at https://twit.tv/shows/security-now.
You can submit a question to Security Now! at the GRC Feedback Page.