This Week's Stories:
- - Windows 7 support dies today, but 1 in 7 PCs are still running it
- - Cablehaunt- the remote exploit with the catchy logo that works on ALL cable modems
- - US government still wants backdoor access to iPhones
- - CheckRain iPhone jailbreak keeps getting better
- - How Apple scans your photos for evidence of child abuse
- - The sim swapping threat
- - Anatomy/timeline of the exploitation of an unpatched VPN bug
- - And speaking of patching right away… patch your Firefox browser right now!
Download or subscribe to this show at https://twit.tv/shows/security-now.
You can submit a question to Security Now! at the GRC Feedback Page.