This Week's Stories:
- Google turns over 1500 users' location data to catch Milwaukee arsonist
- Android's Messenger app offers its users verified SMS messaging conversations with supporting companies
- US Senate Judiciary Committee threatens Apple and Facebook
- Apple's iOS v13.3 adds support for hardware key dongle authentication in Safari
- Patch Tuesday shuts down a widespread elevation of privilege vulnerability
- Researchers discover prime factor collisions in active RSA certificates
- New Orleans hit by a ransomware attack on Friday the 13th
- Chrome stops displaying "www."
- Google re-enables their Chrome's new code integrity protection feature
- Plundervolt: software-based fault injection attacks against Intel SGX
We invite you to read our show notes at
Download or subscribe to this show at https://twit.tv/shows/security-now.
You can submit a question to Security Now! at the GRC Feedback Page.