This Week's Stories:
- Cryptomining makes a comeback
- The top three most attacked ports
- Small office/home office (SOHO) routers and wireless access points: “SOHOpelessly Broken”
- Chrome gets an emergency update, to 77.0.3865.90
- 2019 CWE Top 25 Most Dangerous Software Errors
We invite you to read our show notes at https://www.grc.com/sn/SN-733-Notes.pdf
Download or subscribe to this show at https://twit.tv/shows/security-now.
You can submit a question to Security Now! at the GRC Feedback Page.