This Week's Stories
- SIMjacker allows attackers to hijack any phone just by sending it an SMS message.
- Here comes iOS "Lucky" 13!
- Chrome follows Mozilla to DoH with a twist.
- Want to enable DoH in Chrome right now? You can, right now, if you wish.
- Chrome stops showing Extended Validation certs in the URL bar.
- Mozilla launches 'Firefox Private Network' VPN service as a browser extension.
- Windows Patch Tuesday redux
- Chrome Remote Desktop
- EXIM eMail servers are in trouble again.
We invite you to read our show notes at https://www.grc.com/sn/SN-732-Notes.pdf
Download or subscribe to this show at https://twit.tv/shows/security-now.
You can submit a question to Security Now! at the GRC Feedback Page.