- Last Tuesday was another busy and important patch Tuesday
- And speaking of Patch Tuesday... 3rd-Party A/V Strikes Again!
- Kaspersky facilitates independent web tracking
- So, what the heck is "CTF"?
- 23 Government agencies in Texas were hit with a well-coordinated ransomware attack last Friday, August 16th
- RIP, EV: The coming demise of Extended Validation (EV) certificates
- And... So long FTP!
- HTTP/2 goes to the Movies
- "The KNOB is Broken: Exploiting Low Entropy in the Encryption Key Negotiation Of Bluetooth BR/EDR"
We invite you to read our show notes at https://www.grc.com/sn/SN-728-Notes.pdf
Download or subscribe to this show at https://twit.tv/shows/security-now.
You can submit a question to Security Now! at the GRC Feedback Page.