This Week's Stories
- Welcome to Kazakhstan! Please check your privacy at the border.
- Mozilla marking all non-HTTPS pages as "not secure"
- Chrome Incognito Mode getting a bit more incognito
- A forthcoming "super Incognito mode" for Firefox
- Rust-TLS outperforms OpenSSL in nearly every way
- Microsoft announces "ElectionGuard" during last week's Aspen Security Forum
- ProFTPD Server is wide open to remote compromise
- Sophos: "RDP exposed: the wolves already at your door"
We invite you to read our show notes at https://www.grc.com/sn/SN-724-Notes.pdf
Download or subscribe to this show at https://twit.tv/shows/security-now.
You can submit a question to Security Now! at the GRC Feedback Page.