- SandboxEscaper drops another 0-day
- The still-not-yet-widely-exploited BlueKeep vulnerability
- GoldBrute Botnet pounding on RDP servers (but not yet using BlueKeep)
- The FBI issued an interesting advisory about not trusting secure sites just because they're secure
- VLC receives 33 security bug fixes
- Microsoft's Edge browser takes another step forward
- Mozilla reorganizes
- MUST HAVE utility of the week: DNS Query Sniffer
- The first formal full release of SQRL
- Anyone running an Exim mail server needs to update immediately!
We invite you to read our show notes at https://www.grc.com/sn/SN-718-Notes.pdf
Download or subscribe to this show at https://twit.tv/shows/security-now.
You can submit a question to Security Now! at the GRC Feedback Page.