• Checking in on the BlueKeep RDP vulnerability
• The planned shutdown of one of the most "successful" affiliate-based ransomware systems
• An update on the anti-Robocalling problem
• Russian and Chinese militaries plan to quit using Windows
• Apple's announcement yesterday of their forthcoming "Sign in with Apple" service
• The Nansh0u campaign, apparently sourced from China, has successfully compromised many tens of thousands of servers exposed to the Internet.
We invite you to read our show notes at https://www.grc.com/sn/SN-717-Notes.pdf
Download or subscribe to this show at https://twit.tv/shows/security-now.
You can submit a question to Security Now! at the GRC Feedback Page.