This Week's Stories
- The next round of Intel processor information leakage problems: Microarchitectural Data Sampling vulnerabilities
- Last Tuesday's patches from Microsoft, Adobe and Apple includes one for Windows XP
- Security problem for Cisco that ever has stock analysts taking notice
- Ongoing troubles with the cryptocurrency market
- Trouble with Google's Titan Bluetooth dongle
- Another monthly problem with Windows 10 updates
We invite you to read our show notes at https://www.grc.com/sn/SN-715-Notes.pdf
Download or subscribe to this show at https://twit.tv/shows/security-now.
You can submit a question to Security Now! at the GRC Feedback Page.