This Week's Stories
- The continuing and changing world of cryptojacking after Coinhive closed their doors last month.
- Google's announcement of self-expiring data retention
- The mess arising from Mozilla's intermediate certificate expiration
- Another wrinkle in the exploit marketplace
- Mozilla's announcement about deliberate code obfuscation
- A hacker who hacked at least 29 other botnet hackers
- A warning about a very popular D-Link netcam
- Who's paying and who's receiving bug bounties by country
- Another User-Agent gotcha with Google Docs
- A problem with Google Earth on the new Chromium-Edge browser
- A bit more about Edge's future just dropped at the start of Microsoft's Build 2019 conference.
We invite you to read our show notes at https://www.grc.com/sn/SN-713-Notes.pdf
Download or subscribe to this show at https://twit.tv/shows/security-now.
You can submit a question to Security Now! at the GRC Feedback Page.