- DragonBlood: the first effective attack on the new WPA3 protocol
- Malicious use of the URL tracking "ping" attribute
- The WinRAR Nightmare
- More 3rd-party A/V troubles with Microsoft
- What good did April's patch Tuesday accomplish?
- Adobe 's big patch Tuesday
- Google considering automatically blocking "high risk" downloads
- Russia's Roskomnadzor finally lowers the boom on Facebook
- The incredible Taj Mahal APT framework
Download or subscribe to this show at https://twit.tv/shows/security-now.
You can submit a question to Security Now! at the GRC Feedback Page.