This Week's Stories
- Yet another capitulation in the (virtually lost) battle against tracking our behavior on the Internet with URL "ping" tracking.
- UK government's plan to legislate, police and enforce online social media content
- Microsoft's Chromium-based Edge browser's security
- Improvements to Windows 10's update management
- News from the "spoofing biometrics" department
- The worrisome state of Android mobile financial apps
- NSA's GHIDRA software reverse engineering tool suite
- Perhaps the dumbest thing Facebook has done yet (and by policy, not by mistake)
- An important change in Win10 1809 external storage caching policy
Download or subscribe to this show at https://twit.tv/shows/security-now.
You can submit a question to Security Now! at the GRC Feedback Page.