- Android Security, 10 Years Later
- WinRAR, a 20+ Year Old Tool With 500M Users, Acknowledged Vulnerability
- Russian GPS Hacking and What It Means For Us
- Android's April Fools Day Patches
- Tesla Autopilot Spoofing
- The ASUS "ShadowHammer" Attack
- Windows 10 (last) October 2018 Update
- A VMware Update
We invite you to read our show notes at https://www.grc.com/sn/SN-708-Notes.pdf
Download or subscribe to this show at https://twit.tv/shows/security-now.
You can submit a question to Security Now! at the GRC Feedback Page.