Results of the much anticipated Mid-March Vancouver Pwn2Own competition
- The return of "Clippy", Microsoft's much-loathed dancing paperclip
- Operation "ShadowHammer" which reports say compromised ASUS (... but did it?)
- The ransomware attack on Norsk Hydro aluminum
- The surprise renaming of Windows Defender
- A severe bug revealed in the most popular PDF generating PHP library
- An early look at Microsoft's forthcoming Chromium-based web browser
- Hope for preventing caller ID spoofing
- A needed update for users of PuTTY
- Mozilla's decision to conditionally rely upon Windows' root store
- Microsoft to offer virtual Windows 7 and 10 desktops through Azure
- Details of the Windows 7 End of Life warning dialogue
Download or subscribe to this show at https://twit.tv/shows/security-now.
You can submit a question to Security Now! at the GRC Feedback Page.