- Last week's Patch Tuesday March Madness
- Win7 SHA256 Windows Update... Update
- Many attacks leveraging the recently discovered WinRAR vulnerability
- What happens when Apple, Google, and GoDaddy all drop a bit?
- A big recent jump in Mirai Botnet Capability
- Compromised Counter-Strike gaming servers
- Privacy enhancements coming in Android Q
- A pair of very odd web browser extensions for Chrome and Firefox from Microsoft
- A VERY exciting and encouraging project to create an entirely open eVoting system
Download or subscribe to this show at https://twit.tv/shows/security-now.
You can submit a question to Security Now! at the GRC Feedback Page.