Mar 5th 2019
Security Now 704
Careers in Bug Hunting
Hosted by Steve Gibson, Leo Laporte
How to Get Rich Hunting Bugs
Records live every Tuesday at 4:30pm Eastern / 1:30pm Pacific / 20:30 UTC.
- The increasing feasibility of making a sustainable career out of hunting for software bugs
- A newly available improvement in Spectre mitigation performance and who can try it now
- Adobe's ColdFusion emergency and patch,
- More problems with A/V and self-signed certs
- A Docker vulnerability being exploited in the wild
- The end of Coinhive
- A new major Wireshark release
- A nifty web browser website screenshot hack
- Continuing troubles with the over-privileged Thunderbolt interface
- Bot-based credential stuffing attacks
We invite you to read our show notes at https://www.grc.com/sn/SN-704-Notes.pdf
Download or subscribe to this show at https://twit.tv/shows/security-now.
You can submit a question to Security Now! at the GRC Feedback Page.
For 16kbps versions, transcripts, and notes (including fixes), visit Steve's site: grc.com, also the home of the best disk maintenance and recovery utility ever written Spinrite 6.