- A number of ongoing out-in-the-wild attacks
- Another early-warned Drupal vulnerability
- A 19-year old flaw in an obscure decompress for the "ACE" archive format
- Microsoft reveals an abuse of HTTP/2 protocol which is DoSing its IIS servers.
- Mozilla faces a dilemma about a wanna-be Certificate Authority and they also send a worried letter to Australia.
- Microsoft's Edge browser is revealed to be secretly whitelisting 58 web domains which are allowed to bypass its "Click-To-Run" permission for Flash.
- ICANN renews its plea for the Internet to adopt DNSSEC.
- NVIDIA releases a handful of critical driver updates for Windows.
- Apple increases the intelligence of it's Intelligent Tracking Prevention.
We invite you to read our show notes at https://www.grc.com/sn/SN-703-Notes.pdf
Download or subscribe to this show at https://twit.tv/shows/security-now.
You can submit a question to Security Now! at the GRC Feedback Page.