- Last week's doozy of a patch Tuesday for both Microsoft and Adobe
- An interesting twist coming to Windows 7 and Server 2008 security updates
- Eight mining apps pulled from the Windows Store
- Another positive security initiative from Google
- Electric scooters being hacked
- Chipping away at Tor's privacy guarantees
- A year and a half after Equifax, and where's the data?
- The beginnings of GDPR-like legislation for US
- An extremely concerning new and emerging threat for the Internet
We invite you to read our show notes.
Download or subscribe to this show at https://twit.tv/shows/security-now.
You can submit a question to Security Now! at the GRC Feedback Page.