- Apple's most recent v12.1.4 iOS update and the two 0-day vulnerabilities it closed
- Worrisome new Android image-display vulnerability
- An interesting "reverse RDP" attack
- The new LibreOffice & OpenOffice vulnerability
- Microsoft's research into the primary source of software vulnerabilities
- MaryJo gets an early peek at enterprise pricing for extending Windows 7 support
- China and Russia continue their work to take control of their countries' Internet
- Firefox's resumption of its A/V warning in release 65.
- How Google does the Cha-Cha with their new "Adiantum" ultra-high-performance cryptographic cipher.
We invite you to read our show notes.
Download or subscribe to this show at https://twit.tv/shows/security-now.
You can submit a question to Security Now! at the GRC Feedback Page.