- The expressive power of the social media friends we keep
- The persistent DNS hijacking campaign which has the US Government quite concerned
- Last week's iOS and macOS updates (and doubtless another one very soon!)
- A valiant effort to take down malware distribution domains
- Chrome catching up to IE and Firefox with drive-by file downloads
- Two particularly worrisome vulnerabilities in two Cisco router models publicly disclosed last Friday
- The state of the industry and the consequences of extensions to our web browsers.
We invite you to read our show notes.
Download or subscribe to this show at https://twit.tv/shows/security-now.
You can submit a question to Security Now! at the GRC Feedback Page.