- The implications of the recent increase in bounty for the purchase of 0-day vulnerabilities.
- The intended and unintended consequences of last week's Windows Patch Tuesday.
- Speaking of unintended consequences, the US Government shutdown has had some, too!
- A significant privacy failure in WhatsApp.
- Another Ransomware decryptor (with a twist).
- Movement on the DNS-over-TLS front.
- An expectation of the cyberthreat landscape for 2019.
- A cloudy forecast for The Weather Channel App.
- A successful 51% attack against the Ethereum Classic cryptocurrency.
- Another court reversing compelled biometric authentication.
- An update on the lingering death of Flash... now in hospice care.
Download or subscribe to this show at https://twit.tv/shows/security-now.
You can submit a question to Security Now! at the GRC Feedback Page.