- Rhode Island's response to Google's recent API flaw
- Signal's response to Australia's anti-encryption legislation
- The return of PewDiePie
- US border agents retaining traveler's private data
- This Week in Android Hijinks
- Confusion surrounding the Windows v5 release
- Another Facebook API mistake
- The 8th annual most common passwords list (AKA "How's 'monkey' doing?")
- Why all might not be lost if someone is hit with drive encrypting malware
- Microsoft's recent 4-month run of 0-day vulnerability patches
- The Firefox 64 update
- A reminder of an awesome train game for iOS, Mac and Android
- A look at a new and very troubling flaw discovered in the massively widespread SQLite library... and what we can do.
We invite you to read our show notes.
Download or subscribe to this show at https://twit.tv/shows/security-now.
You can submit a question to Security Now! at the GRC Feedback Page.