- Australia's recently passed anti-encryption legislation
- Details of a couple more mega-breaches including a bit of Marriott follow-up
- A welcome call for legislation from Microsoft
- A new twist on online advertising click fraud
- The DHS is interested in deanonymizing cryptocurrencies beyond Bitcoin
- The changing landscape of TOR funding
- An entirely foreseeable disaster with a new Internet IoT-oriented protocol
- Google finds bugs in Google+ and acts responsibly -- again -- what that suggests for everyone else
We invite you to read our show notes.
Download or subscribe to this show at https://twit.tv/shows/security-now.
You can submit a question to Security Now! at the GRC Feedback Page.