- A close look at the impact and implication of the new “PortSmash” attack against Intel (and almost certainly other) processors.
- The new “BleedingBit” Bluetooth flaws
- A new Microsoft Edge browser 0-day
- Windows Defender plays in its own sandbox
- Microsoft and SysInternals news
- The further evolution of the CAPTCHA
- The 30th anniversary of the Internet's first worm
- A bizarre requirement of Ransomware
- A nice new bit of security non-tech from Apple
We invite you to read our show notes
Download or subscribe to this show at https://twit.tv/shows/security-now.
You can submit a question to Security Now! at the GRC Feedback Page.