Jan 14th 2013
Command Your Blocks!
Hosted by Chad (OMGchad) Johnson
Command Blocks have added a whole new element to the game of Minecraft. Learn how to control and master them!
Although the show is no longer in production at TWiT, you can enjoy these episodes from the TWiT Archives and find Chad's new episodes on YouTube.
News!Minecraft Snapshot 13w02a, Activator rail - Blows up TNT minecarts. Mobs can be named by changing the name of the spawning egg in anvil. New texture pack file format and more! Snapshot 13w02a / 13w02b OMGcraft Bug of the Week! Christmas Stats Attack, Mojang redeemed a total of 4,177,843 copies throughout the year.
- Warning: Must enable enable-command-block to true in server settings to use in a server
- Command Blocks are impossible to use, craft, or obtain in Survival. You must get them using the give command. The block ID is 137
- Executes server commands to the console
- Use @p (nearest), @r (random), or @a (all) in place of usernamess
- Example, /give @p 1
- Teleportation, Give, Weather, Say, Spawnpoint, etc