Apr 29th 2014
Marketing Mavericks 4
The Grammys and Connecting Artists with Fans
Hosted by Tonya Hall
On Marketing Mavericks we talk about the Grammys, the personal brand, and connecting artists and fans on social media.
Although the show is no longer in production, you can enjoy episodes from the TWiT Archives.
Host: Tonya Hall On Marketing Mavericks we talk about the Grammys, the personal brand, and connecting artists and fans on social media. Guests: Evan Greene and Brian Reich Download or subscribe to this show at twit.tv/mm. We invite you to read our show notes. Thanks to Cachefly for the bandwidth for this show. Running time: 1:02:14
- The Future Of Music Discovery Is In The Numbers
- Is Coachella indicative of what social media has turned music festivals into?
- Oklahoma City Philharmonic uses social media to foster a love of music
- Music analytics is helping the music industry see into the future
- GRAMMY Connect — Where Music & Tech Collide Highlights
- Google Music Timeline