Nov 6th 2014
Marketing Mavericks 30
Pig Castration and American Politics
Hosted by Tonya Hall
Measuring sentiment, campaign advertising regulation
Although the show is no longer in production, you can enjoy episodes from the TWiT Archives.
Host: Tonya Hall We analyze the midterm election, can we really measure sentiment, and should we regulate campaign advertising? Guests: Harper Reed and Patrick Ruffini Download or subscribe to this show at twit.tv/mm. Read our show notes at twit.tv/mm/30. Thanks to Cachefly for the bandwidth for this show. Running time: 56:37
- Cell Phones, Social Media and Campaign 2014
- Fewer Voters Report Getting Robo-Calls, Campaign Ads Still Pervasive
- Alex from Target -- the viral Bieber mesmerizing the world
- How to waste 10 million dollars
- Facebook's Voter Turnout Efforts: Good, Bad or Pointless?
- Behind Joni Ernst's game-changing pig-castrating ad