Aug 25th 2014
Marketing Mavericks 21
Wearable Tech and Pizza Cats
Hosted by Tonya Hall
Free phones from Burger King and Pizza Hut's 'Pizza Cats' marketing campaign.
Although the show is no longer in production, you can enjoy episodes from the TWiT Archives.
Host: Tonya Hall Today we talk with Aaron Strout, Tom Spano, and Johnathan Sackett about Walmart's Savings app, Burger King giving out free phones, Depend ads, the earthquake and wearable tech, and Pizza Hut's 'Pizza Cats' marketing campaign. Guests: Jonathan Sackett, Aaron Strout, and Tom Spano Download or subscribe to this show at twit.tv/mm. Read our show notes at twit.tv/mm/21. Thanks to Cachefly for the bandwidth for this show. Running time: 1:04:02
- Walmart's New Savings Catcher: The Killer App
- Burger King is Giving Away Smartphones. Yes, That Burger King
- How An Earthquake Will Mess Up Your Sleep: A Jawbone Chart
- Tech PR Dummies: Don't Use Ferguson to Sell Your App
- How Fast Food Chains Pick Their Next Location
- It Looks Like Pizza Hut in Japan Is Now Totally Being Run by Cats