Jun 10th 2014
Marketing Mavericks 10
The Marketing Battle for the #WorldCup
Hosted by Tonya Hall
Ad strategies for the World Cup, Adidas' concerns over FIFA corruption, and more.
Although the show is no longer in production, you can enjoy episodes from the TWiT Archives.
Host: Tonya Hall On Marketing Mavericks we talk all about the beautiful game with Brain Reich of little m media, Chris Baccus of GolinHarris, Austin Schindel of SportTechie, and Aisling McCarthy of We Are Social. How Adidas is concerned over FIFA corruption, multi-screen viewing, growth in advertising dollars, consumer behavior around live sporting events, and more. Guests: Chris Baccus, Geoffrey Colon, Aisling McCarthy, Brian Reich, Austin Schindel Download or subscribe to this show at http://twit.tv/mm. We invite you to read our show notes at http://twit.tv/mm/10 Thanks to Cachefly for the bandwidth for this show. Running time: 1:08:15
- For World Cup, ESPN goes big and goes online
- World Cup ads aim to build brands, entertain
- Sponsor Adidas Concerned at FIFA Corruption Claims
- FIFA Digital at the 2014 FIFA #WorldCup Brazil
- The Digital Pitch: 2014 World Cup Games will be Beautiful on Mobile Devices, in 140 Characters
- World Cup Fans Seeing Double, with Multi-Screening on the Rise in 2014
- World Cup Advertisers Trade Commercials for Hashtags
- In U.S., Soccer Sees Steady Climb in Advertising Dollars
- BEAUTIFUL GAME: SOCCER IN THE U.S COULD BE A WIN FOR ADVERTISERS AND PROGRAMMERS ALIKE