Get the know how to take your old PC and give it a new life. There a multitude of Linux distros out there, but today Leo & Iyaz took a look at Ubuntu and Puppy Linux.
- Pick a Linux distro and download an ISO. We featured Ubuntu, Damn Small Linux, and Puppy Linux.
- Install your ISO to a bootable device.
- How to create bootable CD:
- How to create a bootable USB key:
- Boot your PC into Linux by accessing the boot menu.
- You might have to click F12 or something similar.
- Enjoy your distro.
Download or subscribe to this show at twit.tv/kh.
Contribute to our show! Send us an email at email@example.com or leave us a voicemail at 408-800-KNOW (408-800-5669).
We invite you to read, add to, and amend our show notes at wiki.twit.tv.
Thanks to Cachefly for the bandwidth for this show.