Bradley Chambers from 9to5Mac makes the case for HomeKit in the Enterprise and whether the Google Home smart assistant has a place in the classroom. Kevin Tofel talks about Android Things and the difference between Android and Google in the Enterprise. Plus, a police detective offers tips on creating DIY IoT security systems with Samsung SmartThings, IFTTT, and more.
Connect with us!
- Don't forget to check out our large library of projects at https://twit.tv/shows/know-how.
- Tweet at us at @meganmorrone and @Ohthatflo.
- Making The Grade: Could Apple own IoT in the enterprise with HomeKit for Work?
- Apple joins ‘The Thread Group,’ opening up the possibility of more advanced HomeKit tech
- Will Android Things be a big player in IoT? Ask me in 2019
- Google IoT Core
- Microsoft Windows 10 IoT Core Services
- Amazon AWS IoT Device Management